Monday, November 1, 2010

Organic and Healthy Places Around Nashville

Whether your a local resident, someone visiting or goint to visit I wanted to start a thread of heathy places to go and eat.  The more I learn about nutrition and the benifits of being healthy the more I start to see that I dont want to just go to a Chili's but I want to find food that will help me reach my goal!  So by starting this blog I was hoping to inform but also be informed of healthy places around Nashville!

One of my favorite places to eat is called Kalamatas, It is a mediterainian food style that cares about quality food.  A few of my favorites are their pizza, grape leave roll ups, and any of their pita sandwiches.  Not expensive but a great quality!! There are two locations that i know of one on 330 Franklin Rd. Brentwood, TN 37027 but one also on 3764 Hillsboro Pike Nashville, TN 37215-2118!  Great place for a date and the you will leave pleased about eating healthy!

My next favorite choice is called Zoe's Kitchen, which is more like a sandwich shop but also have amazing roll ups! It is located at 4015 Hillsboro Pike, Ste 110 Nashville, TN 37215 which is also right near Whole Foods, which is a little more expensive, but also has great quality food.  Zoe's Kitchen has a relaxed feel to it but with a health conscious atmosphere!  One of my favorites and once again this is a great resturant that isn't expensive at all!

Another one of my favorites is a burrito place call Baja Borrito, or Blue Coast Burrito (same family) even though they arn't a "healthy" place to eat there meat is completely farm raised! This is a huge thing, this means the chickens and cows wern't given steroids or anything that wasn't natural!  It is located at 722 Thompson Lane Nashville, TN 37204 and I have heard they have the best fish tacos in the world.  What i do know is that their pineapple salsa and fruit tea is to die for and well worth the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment